At the law firm of Frasier, Frasier & Hickman, LLP, our mission is to fight for the rights of people like you

How to Contact Your State Officials

On Behalf of | Apr 15, 2015 | Uncategorized

If you are not sure how to contact your Legislators, follow these tips:

If you do not know your House and Senate district numbers, you can find these by:

  • checking your House and Senate district on your Voter Registration Card or
  • contacting your county Election Board office.

If you have Internet access, you can check the following web addresses and type in your address to get the name and contact information for your Legislators:

  • or

Governor Mary Fallin can be contacted at:

2300 N. Lincoln Boulevard, Ste. 212
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Phone Number: 405-521-2342
Fax: 405-521-3353

If you need help, you can contact an attorney from Frasier, Frasier & Hickman, LLP by calling 918-779-3658.


RSS Feed