Frasier, Frasier & Hickman, LLP
Call: 918-779-3658
Today for a Free Consultation
View Our Practice Areas

Relocation Orders Required by Court

Parents of children of divorce must file a Relocation Notice with the Court and other parties with visitation before they can change the child's primary residence. The notice must be filed 60 days before any relocation and a non-relocating parent has 30 days in which to protest.

The Relocation Notice must contain the following information:

  • The intended new residence, including specific address, if known;
  • The mailing address, if not the same;
  • The home telephone number, if known;
  • The date of the intended move or proposed relocation;
  • A brief statement of the specific reasons for the proposed relocation, if applicable;
  • A proposal for a revised schedule of visitation with the child, if any.

A custodial parent who fails to notify the Court and other parents of the relocation of the child may be held in contempt of court or be subject to a modification of custody.

Call 918-779-3658 today or contact the law firm of Frasier, Frasier & Hickman, LLP online today to speak to a representative.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

What Is Your Legal Issue?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Frasier, Frasier & Hickman, LLP

Office Location :

Frasier, Frasier & Hickman, LLP
1700 Southwest Blvd
Tulsa, OK 74107

Phone: 918-779-3658
Fax: 918-583-5637
Tulsa Law Office Map

Frasier, Frasier & Hickman, LLP | Google Map