Proven Record With Auto Accident Cases
If you or a family member has been injured in an auto accident, it is essential that you secure experienced legal counsel as soon as possible. Do not allow the at-fault party, an insurance company or other lawyers to dictate the level of compensation you receive.
When you meet with an attorney at Frasier, Frasier & Hickman, LLP, we will explain all of your legal options. Do not sacrifice your right to experience a complete recovery. Contact our office in Tulsa today. There’s no fee unless we win.
Contributing Factors To Motor Vehicle Accidents
Although auto accidents can occur at any time or place, they are most often the result of driver negligence. Examples are:
- Operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Driving an unsafe or damaged vehicle
- Driving while eating, texting or making a phone call
- Failing to obey posted traffic signals
- Failing to pay attention to the road due to distractions such as the radio or conversations with passengers
- Speeding or driving erratically during adverse road conditions
Do Not Forfeit Your Right To Compensation
Common injuries resulting from car accidents include:
- Broken bones
- Neck and back injuries, including disk herniation and fractures
- Brain and head trauma
- Significant bruising and swelling
- Mental issues, including PTSD, depression and anxiety
Vehicle accidents can leave long-lasting, significant injuries, which may lead to years or even decades of pain and suffering, lost wages and costly medical bills.
The Role An Attorney Plays
There is no substitute for an experienced, hardworking attorney by your side after an auto crash. Our well-established Oklahoma law firm can help you fight to achieve fair compensation to cover all of your medical costs, rehabilitation, lost wages and more.
Without an experienced lawyer in your corner, you will battle with insurance companies that will often try to minimize your injuries and diminish your chance to obtain compensation. Do not risk your future. Our firm has secured millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.
Reach Us Today For Fearless Legal Counsel
Our lawyers believe in changing the world one client at a time. Let us hold at-fault drivers accountable for the damage, and pain and suffering they inflicted.
We have over six decades of experience on our side, and we always put our clients’ needs first. Call our Tulsa office at 918-779-3658 to speak to a member of our team. If you like, you may also submit a contact form online, or send us an email.