Maximum Compensation For Slip-And-Fall Victims
Slip-and-fall accidents that result in significant bodily harm are often avoidable. However, it is possible to hold property owners accountable for negligence.
Examples Of Common Slip-And-Fall Accidents
At Frasier, Frasier & Hickman, LLP, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, our attorneys have over 65 years of professional experience helping accident victims. We are with our clients every step of the way to address injuries resulting from the following common slip-and-fall accident scenarios and more:
- Snow-covered or icy parking lots, sidewalks and stairs
- Commercial facilities that fail to place appropriate warning signs for wet areas
- Poorly maintained or poorly constructed facilities, including stairs and walkways
- Grocery stores that allow spills to linger or do not train employees adequately on spill cleanup and prevention
Fearless Legal Counsel For Injured Clients
Our lawyers are passionate about seeking justice and compensation for ordinary people who suffer extraordinary injuries from slip-and-fall accidents. Examples of slip-and-fall injuries include:
- Brain injuries and other injuries to the skull
- Severe bruising
- Broken bones or severe lacerations
Adequate compensation to address these injuries should include current and future medical expenses, long-term care needs, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Our firm has over 65 years of experience fighting for compensation for our clients, and we have secured millions of dollars.
Contact Our Legal Team Today
You can trust our dedicated and tenacious attorneys to stand with and strive to get the compensation you deserve. Call our office at 918-779-3658, or reach out to us via our online contact form. We will gather the facts of your case and explain your legal options.