Advantages Of Working With An Experienced Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Injured workers across the state of Oklahoma often experience frustration with the complex workers’ compensation claims process. At Frasier, Frasier & Hickman, LLP, in Tulsa, we have a proud history of fighting for the rights of workers like you.
Our fearless attorneys believe in bringing positive changes to the lives of our clients through passionate legal counsel.
Why People Recommend Us
Clients in Tulsa and across the rest of Oklahoma turn to Frasier, Frasier & Hickman, LLP, because we:
- Fight for the rights of workers
- Possess extensive knowledge of workers’ compensation law in Oklahoma
- Believe in providing a thorough and honest explanation of your legal options
- Place the needs of our clients first
- Keep you informed throughout each stage of your case
- Hold insurance companies and employers accountable for your injuries
Our attorneys protect workers from unsympathetic employers and insurance companies.
Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Workers’ compensation offers wide-ranging benefits to injured workers, including:
- Medical care
- Compensation for lost wages
- Temporary total disability payments
- Death benefits to your family
- Retraining and job placement programs and more
To maximize your chance at attaining these benefits, you must have a law firm in your corner with extensive knowledge of the claims process.
Legal Representation For Workers’ Compensation
At Frasier, Frasier & Hickman, LLP, you and your family are our top concern. Call us today at 918-779-3658 and set a date for your free initial consultation with a lawyer from our firm. You can also reach our office by completing our online contact form.